The complete solution portfolio for your business system integrations.
No system stands alone. Best in class companies build integrations that automatically assemble data from various systems into useful, contextual information.
Simple import & export of data
Move data right from your browser. Administrators of both Autodesk PLM 360 Professional and Enterprise can load data fast with simple import and export capabilities.
Once data exists in PLM and the process owners and users become familiar with the tool, further data manipulations can occur easily with little or no additional training
Using a simple internet browser, users and administrators can:
- Easily enter sample data to test or experiment with different integration scenarios
- Export report data in text (HTML) or spreadsheet (XLS) formats for use in other systems
- Import item record details with associated structured bills of material data
- Get started fast by importing information already collected
- Reduce errors and inaccuracies by minimizing human intervention
- Avoid building expensive, one-time connections to discontinued systems
Complex integrations made easy
Jitterbit Integration Solutions designed for Autodesk PLM 360 Connect simplify and accelerate complex integrations.
Jitterbit specializes in simple, fast, and low-cost integrations of cloud to on-premise and cloud to cloud applications and data. Using Jitterbit, you can connect Autodesk PLM 360 to standards-based system or database with ease. Map data and attributes simply by building drag-and-drop references within the Jitterbit application.
Jitterbit Integration Solutions for Autodesk PLM 360 help:
- Consolidate process-specific information from multiple business systems
- Rapidly migrate data from any data source into Autodesk PLM 360
- Replicate Autodesk PLM 360 data to a data warehouse for advanced business analytics
- Ease to start, use and maintain
- Stay flexible with on-premise or cloud-based solutions
- Monitor and track entire projects with powerful administration tools
Custom integrations using APIs
Autodesk PLM 360 offers a powerful set of application programming interfaces (APIs) built specifically to execute programmable services via the web. Developers can use these APIs to program custom solutions or build connections using other Enterprise Application Interfaces (EAIs).
Use this powerful API to write programs that interact directly with Autodesk PLM 360 using the same commands sent by an internet browser. Autodesk PLM 360 uses a modern REpresentational State Transfer (REST) web services design model, a simpler and powerful alternative Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) used in more traditional information technology environments. The Autodesk PLM 360 set of APIs affords programmers advanced data manipulation between Autodesk PLM 360 and other business systems.
Through API programming with Autodesk PLM 360, organizations can:
- Create custom integrations to read and write data from PLM 360 to a native desktop applications
- Write custom point-to-point integrations with legacy systems
- Leverage the API to use other, popular EAI tools that integrate enterprise systems
- Resolve problem connections with unique, adaptive solutions
- Offer additional protection using connections built with compiled code
- Reuse existing connection technology proven within the enterprise
Learn more about common integrations
See how connecting legacy systems, enterprise applications or other data in the cloud to Autodesk PLM 360 is made simple using the full suite of Connect integration tools, including Jitterbit Integration Solutions.
Integrating Autodesk PLM 360 and ERP to transfer released engineering data
Autodesk PLM 360 parts and bills of material designated ‘released’ status can be automatically transferred to a downstream ERP system as ‘engineering released’ data. A properly configured integration results in fast and accurate transfer of information into ERP exactly as it appears in PLM.
- Stay focused on business goals with intuitive point-and-click system connect, define, and map operations
- Detailed information transfer occurs immediately with no manual user intervention
- Shrink costs and complexity by keeping hard-coded integration programs to a minimum
Integrating Autodesk PLM 360 and ERP to better predict the cost impact of change
A proposed change within Autodesk PLM 360 integrated to ERP automatically reveals the related part inventory available within the ERP system. Earlier inventory awareness may result in more cost effective changes or better coordination among departments to enact changes in less time.
- Early insight into pertinent information eliminates costly or unnecessary change cycles
- Detailed data transfer occurs immediately and reflects proper calculations
- Affect decision-making before others get involved to reduce wasted efforts and confusion
Integrating Autodesk PLM 360 and CRM to better monitor customer activities
Large customers may engage suppliers with multiple business activities that originate from different departments. It can be difficult for the supplier – and even the customer – to properly manage and track these activities. A well-conceived integration between the customer’s sales engagements stored in CRM and the development activities stored in PLM may help yield greater advantage from these activities for the supplier and the customer.
- Draw new insights from data otherwise difficult to assemble without automated integrations
- Identify new business opportunities by monitoring customer buying habits
- Predict the customer impact of business decisions earlier, based on real customer data
- Keep everyone in the organization abreast of the latest, most accurate customer information